Saturday, September 17, 2011

Principles of Design & Elements of Art

I realized the everything around me is composed of principles of design and elements of art. I was able to look around in the environments I see everyday, or the environments I've once been in, and can use the photos to capture the importance in this project. I am a hairdresser so I thought it would be nice to reflect most of this project on what I do everyday. I used my salon to capture images that I usually see everyday, that I now see in a more artistic way. I usedhair color, nail polish color, signs, hair products, and water to create some of the images. Other pictures such as the clouds used for emphasis and the Las Vegas view from the balcony used for space to represent my favorite vacations. I enjoyed taking pictures for a purpose, and using everyday objects to explore my artistic ability.

Slideshow:
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/bolibral01/?albumview=slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment