Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mask Exploration

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/bolibral01/aed200/Mask%20Exploration/

The three inspiration blogs, the pre made sketches and the finished mask is in my slideshow on this photobucket link. I selected these three inspirational pieces because when I saw them I immediately was attracted to them in some way. I thought the crown on the one mask was unique and I have never seen that before. I also love bright colors and patterns. I also was trying to make my mask three dimensional so I included a three dimensional crown onto my mask as well and a 3d nose. I also included figures on my mask to empahsize the eyes and mouth that were 3d. I used texture, line, and shape mostly to create my mask. Creating the mask was fun and very individualized. I liked being able to use any materials and no strict guidelines in creating my mask. I think my mask is fun and inviting with its bright colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment