Saturday, December 3, 2011

Project #4 - Architectural Creations throughout the World

When I started my project, I was confused on what topic I should choose. I then thought of the brainstorming process of what is popular in art, but will be different then most people in the class. I started browsing sites for artwork, and I saw beautiful artwork with buildings and architectural structures that I feel in love with. Different parts of the world and different time periods have different styles of architecture. I used the resource tools on Angel to find paintings in museums and also used architectural structures that were built and there were pictures taken of them. I enjoyed making my own exhibit because it was creative and I got to explore many different artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment