Saturday, October 8, 2011

Peer Reviews




2. While looking at both the blogs, I felt as if both peers did an exceptional job with getting the images to represent the elements and principles of design. Lauren did editing to her pictures that gave a better effect on the elements she wanted to reach. Such as she emphasized colors to or outlined a bird so it could stand out more in the open space. They both took time and creativity to make their images their own.   
3. Lauren went to the same art gallery as me, the Albright Knox. Therefore, we had two of the same images, “Junk” and “Extruded Video Engine”. We almost had the same reason for choosing these unique pieces. They were fun and entertaining to look at. Junk almost scared me while Extruded Video Engine looked like it was floating in space in the pitch black room.
4. Jakob/Big Psycho VIII by Erwin Wurm was a image of a sculpture that Lauren had in her blog. I feel a connection with it because I always lose myself while putting on sweaters or difficult shirts. I did not see this displayed in the gallery and I am interested in finding out what the intentions of the artists were and why he chose such a figure.
5. I honestly feel as if it is so interesting to see what others have to say about the same exact thing I did. Without having too many guidelines to follow, there are a variety of comments and images that could be so different, yet have the same meaning. I find this valuable in my learning because I can be more open minded and accept what others are doing in their projects and what they have to say about mine.
6. I have not received any comments on my blog as of today so I have yet to tell if they are helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment